Customer Service Assistant Zero Hour
Customer Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Customer Service Assistant to join our team to pursue the following:
- Food production
- Front of house services
- General support with running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
The successful Customer Service Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality, as required
- Observe and comply with all procedures relating to cash handling and security
- Till operating
If our Customer Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.