1 day left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaning Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaning Supervisor to manage the work of our Cleaning Staff, to ensure all areas are kept and presented to our highest standards.
The core working hours are 7.00-15.00 5 days over 7 including weekendsMain responsibilities
The successful Cleaning Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Ensure the highest level of cleaning standards are met within your team at all times through leadership
- Inspection checks
- Potential ad hoc cleaning duties where necessary
- The role also involves managing the laundry services and cleaning machines.
- Minimum of 2 years housekeeping supervisory experience in a medium – large operation.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety/Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience would be advantageous.
- Flexible to work 5 days including weekends
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please send your cv to KCH.email@example.com