Looking for a new opportunity as a Hospitality Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Hospitality Assistant to join our inspirational team.Main responsibilities
The successful Hospitality Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Providing food and beverage services in our hospitality department.
- Set up trolleys and deliver to the appropriate rooms
- Clear the rooms once the booking has finished
- Maintaining the appearance of our facility
- Assist with duties on our Deli bar/shop
If our Hospitality Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.