Chef de Partie
Stocks Hotel is the only hotel or restaurant in Guernsey to have been awarded 3 AA rosettes. We now require a high-quality Chef de Partie for the summer season from April to October.
We are fortunate to work with some of the best fresh local produce in the British Isles. This includes fresh fruit and vegetables grown in our own organic, Permaculture gardens plus fresh local fish and shellfish caught within a 3-mile radius of the hotel, and locally reared meat, slaughtered on the island.
We have two restaurants; the fine dining room features an A la carte menu plus a daily changing TDH menu every evening. The poolside Bistro serves 150+ covers per day from a popular Brasserie style menu.
What we require:
- A hard-working and passionate Chef de Partie with a respect for high quality fresh produce.
- Good sense of humour (we work hard and enjoy our work, but we don’t operate a shouty kitchen).
- Good knowledge of food hygiene and safe kitchen working practices.
- Good personal hygiene and working hygiene.
- Good timekeeping and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- An ambition to work in a 3-rosette / AA 4 silver star professional kitchen.
What we offer:
- A written seasonal contract of employment.
- Tax-free salary + end of contract bonus + weekly cash tips.
- FREE live-in bedroom accommodation. Each twin-bedded room has its own en-suite shower room, satellite TV and free WIFI access.
- FREE staff meals are provided twice a day, 7 days a week.
- FREE basic uniform and a weekly laundry service are provided.
- FREE elementary seasonal medical health insurance.
We continually strive to exceed expectations throughout the hotel using superb, fresh, local, seasonal produce. Join our summer dream team and fast track your career in a top-quality, family-owned, luxury hotel & restaurant.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly