Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Woolwich, London
Salary: £23-28k per annum dependant on skills/experience
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Holidays: 20 days + 8 Bank/Public Holiday
Bidfresh supply chefs throughout the UK with fresh food each day. We have a very small marketing team overseeing our fishmonger, butchery, and greengrocer divisions. We are looking to expand our marketing team with the addition of 2 new marketing executives – 1 to work in Bolton on our fruit and veg / ingredients businesses, and the other to be based in London, helping with our expanding butchery businesses.
If you love food, have a wide range of marketing and design skills, are creative, and capable of managing multiple projects efficiently, with great attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills, then we would love to hear from you.
These are office based roles, with one position in Bolton, Lancashire and the other in Woolwich, London. Applicants should be willing to travel within the UK as required, therefore a driving licence and use of a vehicle would be beneficial. You should be comfortable working both as a team and autonomously.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a varied role but main duties include:
- Working with colleagues in various areas of the businesses to help maintain brand tone of voice across all marketing channels.
- Manage multiple social media accounts with engaging content, in a creative and professional way
- Website management; managing multiple sites, update with imagery and engaging content – considering SEO & PPC to drive traffic to the sites. Monthly reporting using Google analytics.
- Create Copy/Content for online and offline use
- Graphic Design for print
- Film and photography – photographing food, events etc, and creating short films for customers, training videos etc
- Work with the Head of Marketing on new projects and campaigns
- Organise and host events / visits to site - event Management, setting up, welcoming guests
- Email Marketing – targeted marketing using Mailchimp to send out special offers etc
- Create Powerpoint presentations
- Research food trends, foodservice data etc and work with colleagues to produce regular industry reports for customers.
The Person / Key Skills:
- Able to work with a wide range of people at all levels
- Skilled in Adobe packages (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/similar)
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of email marketing using platforms such as Mailchimp etc
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics & reporting
- Web design & development skills, HTML, SEO & PPC knowledge would be beneficial
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Food Lover
- A Chef/catering/hospitality background would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to email@example.com before 24th February 2019.
We will screen all applications and select candidates whose qualification and experience most closely match our needs. Successful applicants will be contacted in due course.
We wish you every success