Mobile Catering Assistant
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Mobile Catering Assistant required!
Due to growth and winning new contracts, mobile catering assistant required for the Manchester area and Bolton. To cover holidays and gaps in the business.
35hrs per week. Potential to work more hours.
Mileage paid on top of salary.
Must have full driving licence and own vehicle.Main Responsibilities:
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene.
- To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or complimentsTo be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- Provide cover in other areas if requiredTo undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To be a committed and motivated Team member focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work.
- Be polite and courteous and help your colleaguesParticipate in staff meetings and training as required
- Able to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Able to work on large teams
- Has experience of working in a similar environment