Senior Chef de Partie
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Salary/Hourly Rate: £10.20
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie in a new site opening in early April
• Responsible for assisting the Head Chef in preparation of all foods.
• Maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen unit in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
• To ensure all employees in your direct control adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Operational Standards.
• To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees are aware of desserts and correct price is charged.
• To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold.
• Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
• We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
• Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen.
• Minimum of two years’ experience.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.