Looking for a new opportunity as a Head Receptionist? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Head Receptionist to ensure that the reception team provide an effective, efficient and consistent service to customers and clients, you will provide admin support to the lead administrator and accommodation manager.Package description
- £10.50 per hour. 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm & 10am-6pm when required. Possibility of occasional evening shifts, weekends and Bank holidays -a certain amount of flexibility is required.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Head Receptionist will undertake the following duties:
- Guiding team members in their duties and ensuring that all tasks are completed in the timescale set, whilst adhering to the company and MoD policies and procedures.
- You will be responsible in assisting the team in the loading of course personnel, generation of short term mess bills, issue of keys.
- Answering guest enquiries, answering the telephone and dealing with the emails in the shared email account as well as other administrator duties.
- You will also be required to train the team with any new tasks and carry out refresher training with all team members.
- You will assist with the daily float exchange/takings ensuring that the mess bills balance.
- Responsible for ensuring that the lead admin and accommodation manager are aware of any issues within the reception and accommodation blocks.
To be considered for the role;
- Ideally have previous experience in a Head Receptionist role.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be well presented with a polite and helpful manner.
- Good communication is vital; you must be able to provide clear and precise instructions when communicating with your team and be able to communicate with all guests whilst promoting a professional image.
- Computer literacy is desirable however full training will be given.
If our Head Receptionist position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.