Head Chef required - Trip Advisor’s No.1 Hotel in Kent – accommodation possible
7 days left
- Full Time
For 4 years Albion House in Ramsgate has consistently held the No.1 spot on Trip Advisor and is the first choice for discerning guests looking to visit the Thanet coastline. We are now searching for a top chef to engage with our food brief, the best produce simply prepared and beautifully presented. We use only farm produce (Walmestone), local meat (Chandler and Dunn) and fish and seafood (Fruit de Mers). We make all of our own jams, dips, sauces, dressings and bread and would like to offer food to take home for our self-catering guests in our sister business My Seaside Luxury.
The right person will be able to demonstrate the following five qualities
1. A true passion an appreciation for the highest quality ingredients
2. The skill to design simple and efficient menus to make the most of seasonal produce
3. The ability to improve the skills of less experienced team members and work harmoniously in a busy environment
4. A willingness to follow and improve our kitchen management systems and keep up with weekly reporting to management
5. An ability to manage a 365 day a year business, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and catering for other occasions such as private parties and weddings
A bonus is awarded on the basis of straight forward GP percentages and staff costs targets and compliance with our kitchen management systems which are well documented.
Accommodation at market rent in a furnished one-bedroom flat is a possibility if required.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Head Chef required - Trip Advisor’s No.1 Hotel in Kent – accommodation possible
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly