Healthclub Catering Manager
We have an exciting new role that has arisen for a passionate Catering Manager to join one of our contracts within Levy UK.
This is an opportunity for a hands on Manager who is passionate about developing their people and delivering exceptional, healthy food as well as great service to their clients.
As the Catering Manager you will be fully accountable for managing the day to day catering at this prestigious healthclub.
You will have previous experience in a similar unit, P&L account developing and training team members, as well as developing great relationships with the client. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!!Package description
Up to £28,000 based on experience
Mainly Monday to Friday - flexibility will be required on match days
An exciting new role for a passionate Catering Manager with knowledge of current and upcoming food trends in the health and fitness space!Main responsibilities
- Develop and lead a small team of permanent and casual staff and inspire them to deliver legendary experiences to our clients and guests
- To facilitate senior client and contractual relationships to ensure we have powerful partnerships
- Management of all costs and ensuring efficiencies are made
- Organisation and supervision of the unit to the required standards
- To organise and supervise the catering department in accordance with and to the standard required by Compass Group UK.
- Responsible for the catering operation on a Non-Match Day and Match Day, ensuring it runs smoothly
- Demonstrating best practice and always looking for ways to drive the business forward
- To Champion H&S and ensure H&S is fully implemented and adhered to in the venue.
- Deliver a 5 star service to all our guests.
- Ensure employment comply's with both legislation and all Compass Group policies and procedures
- To demonstrate full alignment to our Levy Restaurants vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Excellent financial acumen
- Good knowledge of food production methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- I.T literate
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.