Looking for a new opportunity as a Facilities Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Facilities Assistant to join our inspirational team.Main responsibilities
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty.
- To ensure that the required standards are achieved at all times.
- To ensure that only correct procedures are followed on site.
- To ensure that all areas are in a safe condition, report any problems to your supervisor.
- To ensure that all equipment is kept in a safe usable state and locked away in the appropriate store or area when not in use.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work.
- Follow all instructions laid down in the schedule of work or as requested by your supervisor.
- To attend appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of safety, equipment, materials and procedures.
- To attend every shift in a presentable and hygienic state.
- To keep uniform and P.P.E. in an acceptable manner.
- To perform other duties as required by your supervisor.
- To be polite, friendly and helpful at all times.
- To act upon client comments / requests in line with company policy.
- To advise your Line Manager of any opportunity that could increase the contract.
- To always look out for areas that could develop our service.
- To be prepared at all times to assist your colleagues and move from one activity to another within your overall remit.
- To pro-actively look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions.
- To be responsive to the need to work extended hours and also weekends when requested.
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.