7 days left
- Full Time
Immediate Restaurant Manager role available
The Black Horse Beamish is a well renowned leading pub, restaurant and wedding venue situated in the Beamish valley. We are well known for our scenic views, friendly atmosphere and of course our amazing food. Due to the huge growth of our business over the past year we are looking to expand our team by taking on a new Restaurant Manager.
The location has a number of defined dining areas (including outdoor dining) with a total of 180 indoors and a further 200 outside. A well-established kitchen team preparing high quality, locally sourced dishes. This vibrant venue has a fun atmosphere and a real focus on service delivering quality food and drinks.
The restaurant and pub sit on a multipurpose site with a large events marquee and different types of accommodation for guests.
Black Horse Beamish is constantly thriving to improve and move the business forward. We do have high expectations from the correct candidate.
Due to our rural location transport is preferable.
What we need in a Restaurant manager
- Proven experienced and achievements as a Restaurant Manager
- Salary negotiable depending on experience also performance based bonus scheme
- Restaurant Manager, leading a team of 25
- A strong understanding of wines and drinks to compliment our food offerings.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills to push an already thriving and well-loved country pub and restaurant to the next level
- Maintaining control over staff levels to ensure that targeted wage percentages are achieved, together with the delivery of acceptable levels of customer service
- To further develop service performance standards by effective training and development of staff
- Ensuring that statutory training is kept up to date and recorded for all employees
- Identifying and develop sales activity to promote business opportunities within the operation
- Capable of overseeing a very busy high class restaurant
- Confident in leading a team of Front of House Staff
- Great at working within a team
- Able to handle the fast pace of a busy restaurant with professionalism and excellent customer skills and service.
- Coordinate daily Front of House and Back of House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Undertaking any reasonable requests by the General Manager
- Deputising the Restaurant in the absence of the General Manager
We want you to know how to oversea the dining room, check in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you will work very closely with Head Chef and the kitchen team.
Why join our team?
- Privately owned innovative business
- Progression opportunity’s
- Dynamic team
- Fresh and seasonal produce
- Great working environment
Position is available immediately, so if you feel this is the right place for you to show off your current skills and develop some new ones get in touch.
Apply for Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly