We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
Salary: £4,300 p/a £11.50 p/h
Working Hours: 8 hours per week 08:00 - 12:00 (Monday to Sunday)
Contact: Marc Novelle 07917 186925
Job specification, Roles and Responsibilities:
A great opportunity has arisen for a Weekend Chef/Cook.
• Responsible for the preparation of all foods, catering for approximately 60 employees
• Maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen unit in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
• To ensure all employees in your direct control adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Operational Standards.
• To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees are aware of desserts and correct price is charged.
• To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold.(When applicable)
• Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen.
• Minimum of two years’ experience. Ability to work alone.