Customer Host - Faraday House
Customer Host- Faraday House
Looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Host? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Customer Service Host to join our team.
For this position the Customer Host is responsible for delivering the daily operational tasks to deliver a first-class customer experience. You will deliver a consistent quality service, operating within all company policies and procedures You will support the Team Leader and champion best practice within Faraday House in pursuit of continuous improvement.Package description
- £10.50 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Customer Host will undertake the following duties:
- Provide a welcoming Receptionist Service, attending to the needs of the client, customer and the changing needs overall.
- One stop shop service for customers in relation to all services: FOH; Reception; Cleaning; Hospitality; Conference Suite; Condecco Support; Logging of Jobs.
- Customer interaction – support, feedback gathering, understanding of future requirements.
- Provide training on audio visual equipment, Condecco and facilities to customers.
- Monitoring utilisation and provide reports to the Team Leader, making recommendations based on results.
- Meeting room management to include; set up and break down, cable management, audio visual support and light cleaning duties.
- Floor management to include; enforcing the clear desk policy, replenishing stock, report/fix faults when required, wires and cabling, cleanliness, furniture and set up, reporting H&S issues.
- Event coordination and set up.
- To maintain a high standard of first class customer care. You will be the first point of contact for all Front of House queries on site.
- You will be extremely customer focused and be able to deal with enquiries and complaints in a proactive and efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Works with all on site teams for consistent service, troubleshooting, equipment problems, and solving technical issues including audio-visual queries.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Experience of working in a busy, corporate environment.
- Is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and support services to our clients and customers, paying particular attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills both in person and by phone.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Ability to accomplish operational tasks with little supervision.
- Takes the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, management team members, colleagues and customers within your work environment.
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive professional attitude.
If our Customer Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.