Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef Supervisor to join our teamPackage description
- £11.75 per hour. 37.5 hours per week; Mon -Fri 06:30am- 14:30pm.
- As this is a shift operation-would be required to cover other shifts/ holidays (please note that when covering other shift patterns-includes days, nights & weekends) .
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef Supervisor undertake the following duties:
- Assisting with the preparation of food and the serving of all meals to customers
- Supervising a team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
If our Chef Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.