Client Services Manager - RA Monday to Friday
A new role has arisen within Restaurants Associates as a BUILDING/ OFFICE/ ESTATE FACILITIES MANAGER to join a passionate and driven team at one of our exciting contracts in Gatwick, Crawley.
The main duty of the role is to be managing buildings ensuring safe and efficient maintenance of the buildings and all associated plant and equipment to meet with statutory and legal requirements, managing projects, creating concise business cases, managing people and creating a vision.
Building/Office/Estate Facilities Manager - RA (Monday to Friday only)
Managing 3 Gatwick Offices in Crawley
40 hours per week- hands-on role working Monday to Friday
If you are looking and are an experienced Manager in Building and Estates with a proven track record of working in a corporate facilities environment and you are looking to work Monday to Friday only then this is the ideal role for you!
- Ensuring safe and efficient maintenance of the building and all associated plant and equipment to meet with statutory and legal requirements
- liaising with project teams to put in place future development and life cycle plans
- Managing service level agreements and ensuring key performance indicators are in place.
- Maintain and build deep relationships with key stakeholders across the business and ensure regular interaction takes place
- Ensure full understanding of the firms and departments strategy and take ownership of local strategy implementation
- Manage and develop relationships with service providers to encourage one team ethos and supplier innovation
- Collaborate with ICS colleagues in the delivery and implementation of wider services; examples include video conferencing and audio-visual services
- You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of all services delivered by the facility management team which includes all front and back of house services
- Responsibility for Health and Safety compliance for the offices. This will involve collation of risk assessments, method statements, checklists, insurance certificates and other associated documentation that will demonstrate compliance. The office is audited on an annual basis and the post holder will be the direct contact for this Audit Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) work carried out by third party contractors.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 27001 security accreditation
- Ensure compliance with ISO 14001 environmental accreditation
- Ensure compliance with ISO 18001 health and safety accreditation
- You will be organised and professional with excellent customer service experience and commercial awareness as well as having previous contract management experience.
- Proven track record in working in highly pressured environment, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of working in a corporate facilities environment
- Experience of managing buildings, managing projects, creating concise business cases, managing people and creating a vision.
- Previous experience in delivering monthly management information for all areas of operation in line with KPIs and SLAs
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.