Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Porter? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Porter to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and maintain a high standard of customer care.
You will be part of a team that provides outstanding food and customer service to the pupils and staff. You should share our passion for delivering the best service and exciting fresh and nutritious food on a daily basis.Package description
- £9.00 per hour. 40 hours per week (two week rota- Five days out of seven).
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Porter will undertake the following duties:
- Automated and manual dish washing,
- Supporting delivery and stock storage,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and back of house areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Some basic food preparation
- Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be given, but you must be smart, enthusiastic, and flexible and good team player.
If our Kitchen Porter position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.