Looking for a new opportunity as a Hospitality Personnel? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Hospitality Personnel to join our inspirational team.
- £8.10 per hour. 35 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Hospitality Personnel will undertake the following duties:
- Providing food and beverage services in our hospitality department.
- Set up trolleys and deliver to the appropriate rooms
- Clear the rooms once the booking has finished
- Maintaining the appearance of our facility
- Assist with duties on our Deli bar/shop
If our Hospitality Personnel position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.