Event Sous Chef - London - £30k
The Event Sous Chef will report to the Executive Chef and you will ideally need to be experienced in catering for large events, although this is not essential, however you will be catering for some of London's most prestigious events, so you must have exceptional organisational skills.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Skilled in delivering 5 Star events at most of London's finest venues.
- Responsible for food preparation
- Responsible for running your own team at events.
- Must have Health and safety training, and excellent hygiene.
- Responsible for stock taking, and food control
- Good communication and organisational skills,
- Be able to work under pressure and be calm always.
This position requires you to be a dedicated perfectionist with pride producing, fantastic, seamless food at events from 150 guests up to 500.
You will be joining a team of top Kosher Caterers and Event Planners. This company has an unrivalled reputation that is known for delivering 5 star event cuisine and creative events without compromise
Qualifications and Skills
You must have at least 2 years running a banqueting or outside catering operation for large numbers.
- Salary: £30,000 Plus Tips
- Working with a team that loves delivering exacting standards
- Time off for Jewish holidays