Deputy Head of Hospitality
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Head of Hospitality to work within our fast paced and ever changing business.
The primary objective is to provide a quality and market leading match day experience to all our guests and customers, supporting the non-match day operation as well.
The Deputy Head of Hospitality must ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first class customer service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
Working with all relevant Heads of Departments to meet and where possible exceed service expectations.Package description
5 out of 7 days - flexibility required
A fantastic opportunity at one of our prestigious and unique sporting venuesMain responsibilities
- Motivating, training and developing the Matchdays team to deliver exception customer service
- Managing high volume, high profile match day’s events and requests
- Driving service skills and standards across all areas
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Building strong and robust relationships with clients and customers
- Implementing and delivering a plan to increase the services skills across all areas
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Experience working in either 5 star hotels / restaurants / corporate contract catering
- Passionate about 5 star food quality and customer service
- Knowledge of fine dining and silver service etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised, proactive and self-motivated
- Innovative and creative in approach
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.