Cleaner - Zero Hours
Cleaner- Zero Hours
Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaner? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaner to join our team based at Maindy Barracks, Cardiff.Package description
- £7.83 per hour. Zero Hours Contract.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Cleaner-Zero Hours will indulge in the following duties:
- To carry out the various daily, weekly & periodic cleaning duties required,and follow the cleaning schedule as directed by your line manager
- To ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures
- To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Manager at the earliest opportunity
- To maintain a clean, safe & hygienic working environment at all times
- To achieve the relevant cleaning quality & productivity targets
- If assigned domestic/housekeeping duties these will include general cleaning of the house, washing up, bed making, washing, ironing and tasks of a similar nature
- Cleaning duties are physical activities which will include pushing cleaning trolleys, manual handling and using cleaning equipment in line with health & safety training
- To actively participate in any team meetings & training as required by sharing your knowledge & experience with other team members
- To follow the company cleaning procedures whilst seeking opportunities to do things better, raising suggestions with your line manager
- To ensure all equipment provided is used, maintained & stored correctly and report any defects to your Line Manager
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager including working in areas other than those to which you are accustomed
If our Cleaner- Zero Hours position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.