Corporate Receptionist (40 hrs)
Impeccable reception and front-of-house services; making first impressions count.
Responsible for the Reception of the facility ensuring high levels of
customer service and a professional front of house standard when meeting, greeting and dealing with internal and external enquiries.
• Provide a welcome and efficient front of house service to employees, their guests and other visitors to the company, either in person or over the telephone
• Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in line with company standards in a professional and consistent manner
• Ensure a full knowledge of the departments, structure and their requirements
• Ensure immaculate personal grooming and presentation at all times
• Effective management and supervision of the meeting room diary
• Reception area to be clean and reflect a professional environment at all times
• Ensure the desk is covered at all times and all visitors are met as they enter the building with friendly eye contact and a smile
• Enquiries to be dealt with until they are complete or resolved, do not leave visitors, guests and employees unsure of an answer
The ideal candidate
- A highly discreet individual with flair and finesse
- Takes pride in their work and appearance and has charm and initiative to spare
- Enjoys building lasting relationship with clients and creating memorable experiences for visitors