A unique opportunity is now available for an innovative and experienced Event Manager to join Keith Prowse. You will support the other Event Managers with planning and delivering large scale, high profile events both operationally and financially.
This role would suit a very organised, proactive and driven Event Manager who would like the opportunity to build and develop their skills in a fast paced, challenging environment.
Supporting members of the team and working closely with management ensuring the implementation and vision of the hospitality offerings across an agreed portfolio is carefully managed to specified timelines, delivered within financial requirements and all contractual deadlines are adhered to.Package description
Up to £27,000 dependant on experience
5 out of 7 days - flexibility is required
An exciting role working with our iconic venues with lots of development and clear progression!Main responsibilities
- Work with our iconic venues to organise and support the delivery from - end to end - of large scale event hospitality packages for our customers
- Liaise and assist with customer requirements pre event, on-day and post event
- Set up all events, facilities, event documentation, event guides and any other literature relating to the event with the support of marketing fucntion
- Manage CRM cases
- Support the research of food trends and work with the caterer to create menu offerings to meet the package requirements
- Support the review of innovation/product content including mapping customer journey, market trends and competitor analysis and client walk through
- Be organised with a keen attention to detail
- Have a positive and proactive mindset
- Enjoy working within a fun, energetic and buzzy environment
- Bring innovation and ideas to the team, being proactive in decision making
- Be a strong communicator across all mediums - we need confidence and can-do attitudes
- Understand working to budget and financial forecastings (P&L's for all events)
- Be a team player, we have a strong element of focus on team work so you must be prepared to get stuck in and be involved
- Enjoy building relationships with clients and delivering legendary experiences for our customers
Keith Prowse (KP) have been the official hospitality provider for almost 40 years at some of the UK’s top sporting events. KP have the largest hospitality inventory in the UK and designs hospitality experiences in line with today’s consumer tastes; each event is different and draws a unique crowd. Using a tiered approach to hospitality, each experience is tailored to the target audience and allows the customer to clearly recognise the differences between price points, exclusions and inclusions.
KP provides a wide range of hospitality experiences across a vast portfolio of events working directly with each venue and all key stakeholders. These events include The Championships Wimbledon, Twickenham International and Domestic matches, The Aegon Championships, The National Hunt Festival, Investec Derby Festival and international and domestic cricket at both The Oval and Edgbaston Cricket Grounds.