Cashier (cash office)
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
P/T position 2 hours in the morning and 2.5 hours in the afternoon.
We are looking for flexible people who are happy to work 5 out of 7 days a week. (Extra working hours can be picked up through Day Visitor Catering department work as a General Assistant)
1. Cash office duties:
- Follow all procedures supply by Management,
- Cashed the tills making sure X and Z report printed
- Deliver floats to the cash office with assistance of Manager
- Count floats, reconcile daily takings, prepare floats for next day
- Process daily cash up sheet with all required details and information.
- Report all discrepancies to Manager on duty plus to Financial Administrator and Controller and correct them as requested.
- Cross check Z reports with actual cash up sheets.
- Check banking against Volumatic banking report
- Reconcile safes on daily basis
- Assists colleagues with prepared floats.
- Sing off all paper work produced by cashier (yourself)
2. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic.
- Skill in handling and counting cash.
- Skill in Basic Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details
3. Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar position would be beneficial but not essential.