Team Leader - Nights
Team Leader- Nights
Looking for a new opportunity as a Team Leader? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Team Leader to supervise a team of 4 people to ensure all materials are accurately prepped in time for the following day production.Package description
- £10.71 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Team Leader will undertake the following duties:
- Plan and manage the teams work hours accordingly
- Plan and arrange holiday cover with the Production manager
- Manage absence and complete Return to work forms
- Follow the Company’s HR and Health & Safety policies in order to manage the team in a safe and controlled environment for yourself and others at all times.
- Enforce 100% compliance with all Quality policies and procedures to ensure products meet stated customer, legal and Company requirements
- Only use ingredients on Planning Pick List,
- Follow SAP prep BOM’s, weighing ingredients accurately, to ensure high quality products
- Ensure effect stock rotation at all times, Record all ‘Use By’ dates on paperwork
- Ensure Cleaning tasks on the Daily Cleaning Work Schedule are carried in a timely manner
- Ensure all appropriate PPE, for the task being carried out, is worn at all times
- Carry out any reasonable/appropriate task requested by a member of the management team.
- Be flexible in your approach to working in various different depts within the Factory when requested to do so.
- Communicate key issues to the Production Manager
If our Team Leader nights position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.