Combined Mess Manager
Combined Mess Manager
Looking for a new opportunity as a Combined Mess Manager? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Combined Mess Manage to join our team.Main responsibilities
The successful Combined Mess Manager will undertake the following duties:
- Manage and drive the completion of all compulsory training with all team members
- Advocate the delivery of all company and unit profit protection procedures, reporting any issues to your line manager
- Conduct and monitor all stocktaking procedures ensuring minimal risk of waste
- To proactively up sell and demonstrate an excellent knowledge of products provided to customers and clients
- To take responsibility of all monies within the mess whilst on shift ensuring all Profit Protection Procedures and relevant paperwork is adhered too at all times
- Ensure that uniform standards are upheld to the highest standard
- Ensure company marketing material is up to date and relevant to company standards
- Produce a monthly/4 weekly roster whilst adhering to the labour budget assigned
- Conduct investigatory, disciplinary and grievance hearings in line with Compass Policies & Procedures
- A good communicator with the ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients and engage, motivate and develop team members
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for excellent service delivery and customer service skills
- Highly competent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Basic food hygiene/level 2
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Proven experience in managing successful teams within a similar environment
If our Combined Mess Manager position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.