Front of House Receptionist
Front of House Receptionist
Looking for a new opportunity as a Front of House Receptionist? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Front of House Receptionist to provide administrative support and holiday cover to our front of house services.Package description
- Hours: 40 hours per week between 07:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday & will need to cover events in evenings occasionally till 21:00 at short notice.
- Salary: £8.88 per hour minimum depending on experience
The successful Front of House Receptionist tasks would include, but are not limited to;
- Meeting and Greeting Clients, making sure they receive a 5*service at all times
- Booking conference rooms across the globe for clients and internal staff
- Answering switchboard calls
- Connecting Video Conference calls for clients
- Booking taxis for clients
- Making sure all client meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Managing a busy shared inbox
- Arranging catering for meetings
- General porterage duties, this will include setting up meeting rooms which involves heavy lifting, delivery of flip charts and setting up catering tables
- Setting up events by reconfiguring meeting areas
- Providing weekly reports for the FOH Manager
- General administration duties as required
- Any ad-hoc duties/responsibilities required by the Front of House Manager
The successful candidate would be required to have:
- Good communication skills both writing and verbal
- At least 3 years Reception experience (preferably from a corporate background)
- At least 1-year reservations experience
- Be prepared to work on their own most of the time
- Be self-motivated but also able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to deliver a 5* Service at all times
- Have a positive attitude
- Impeccable grooming, timekeeping & attendance is a must
- Have initiative and be able to work without prompting
- Be of immaculate appearance with no visible tattoos (including forearms) or piercings and have a professional manner at all times.
- Manual handling experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in Using Resource Scheduler but not necessary as training will be provided
- Must be confident in using Outlook/Word & Excel
- Must be fully aware of all Health and Safety/ Food Safety and COSH
- 1st Aid Certificate would be preferred but not a must as training will be provided.
If our Front of House Receptionist position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.