General Manager - RAF Shawbury
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
An opportunity for a talented, commercially minded individual, to come and join the ESS team and manage our contracts at both RAF Shawbury & Clive Barracks.
RAF Shawbury trains around 1,000 students a year from across the UK Armed Services and international partners, The Defence Helicopter Flying School trains aircrew for the Royal Navy, British Army and the Royal Air Force.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing the all the soft FM services across the 2 sites, including catering and cleaning streams. The management of all client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance.
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of the contract, to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering & Cleaning management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Experience of a multi-FM environment sat within tough commercial frameworks
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written