Cleaner Part Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaner? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaner to perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment.Package description
- Meets Minimum/Living Wage. 20 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Cleaner will undertake the following duties:
- Mopping of floors, corridors and rooms
- Ensure the bathrooms and toilets are cleaned
- Ensure that cleaning materials are safely stored
- Maintain a clean, safe and hygienic work area at all times.
- Operate machinery
If our Cleaner position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.