CHEF DE PARTIE
Would you like to work for a global leader in aviation services based near Heathrow Airport?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie working with luxury high end clients.
Chef De Partie
- Produce meals according to the Head Chef's/ Sous Chef's recipes
- Co-ordinate, plan and participate and supervise the production, preparation and presentation of meals
- Meet all quality and time targets
- Adhere to hygiene and health & safety standards and instruct other catering staff
- Instruct other catering staff of food quality
- Manage food costs
- Complete weight & quality control checks of product prior to leaving the unit
- Train and develop helpers to ensure they meet company standards for food products
- You will need to have a culinary qualification
- Job experience in restaurants, Airline Catering, Event Catering, Cruise Line Catering – Minimum 3 stars plus
- Good knowledge of international recipes and cooking techniques
- Ability to manage high volumes of meals at a face pace
- Good planning and coordination skills and be quality conscious
- Experience in leading a team of six or more
- Good knowledge of basic special meals (Vegan, Vegetarian, low fat etc.)
- No restrictions to work with any type of food
- Flexible in work shifts and hours
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- £22-24,000 pa plus overtime and other benefits
- Various shifts
- 40+ hours a week
Please apply to Afi at HRGO Recruitment on 07580 494708/0208 757 8701 or click on "Apply Now"
Successful candidates will be required to provide a full 5 year history and be DBS checked.