Food Service Manager
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community.
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are Compass Group.
We have an opportunity for a Food Service Manager to come and manage the team, at the Express Diner based in the Asda StevenageMain responsibilities
As our Food Service Manager, you will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the Cafe to provide great quality Foodservice and provide customers visiting the café with an exceptional service.
To ensure the cafe is opened and closed, adhering to all brand standards, policies & procedures, ensuring that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Completing all relevant standards, food & health and safety checks.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications are the following
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Experience within the food and beverage sector, ideally contract catering experience or within a high-volume fast food environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
This is a 5 over 7 operations and weekends are worked on a rota basis