Reception Supervisor 4* Hotel GL56 - £19k
- Salary £19000.00
- Live in Available
- Share of tips,
- Staff discount throughout the group
- Life Assurance policy & stakeholders' pension
Hotel Receptionist Supervisor is required to assist in leading the hotels Front Office Team previous experience of working within a hotel reception and knowledge of hotel reservations systems, Opera, would be advantageous. You should also have good sales ability, an approachable manner, and knowledge of the MS Office suite.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure front office staff provide guests with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition.
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximise hotel revenue
- Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures. Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner
- Deal with any outstanding guest requests or issues that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Take action to solve guest problems/ complaints
- Follow and implement hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
I look forward to speaking with you should this be of interest.