Assistant Hotel Manager 3* 2 Rosette Burford £24k Live In
- Salary: £24000.00 per year
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Live in accommodation is available for this role.
- Benefits include:
- Share of tips
- Staff discount throughout the group
- Life Assurance Policy & a stakeholders pension.
Assistant Hotel Manager wanted to join this beautiful 3* 2 Rosette Hotel - Accommodation Available
An experienced & enthusiastic Assistant Manager is required to join this beautiful 3* 2 Rosette hotel in Oxfordshire.
This hotel offers a relaxed tranquil environment with 17 bedrooms, including a Bar, Courtyard & Restaurant it is popular hotel.
As Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of overseeing all areas of the business and ensuring that standards are maintained, staff are fully trained, all departments are running efficiently and budgets are adhered to.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager are as follows:
- Reception / Reservations Front of House and Rooms
- Food & Beverage
- Coordination of Departments
- Customer Relations
Assistant Manager General Duties:
- To ensure guests receive a warm welcome and are treated to the utmost hospitality and care during their stay
- To assist the General Manager & Deputy General Manager on the day to day running of a busy hotel
- To ensure all complaints are minimise and handled professionally
- To supervise, motivate, train and recruit the team
- To coordinate hotel departments
- Previous experience in similar role - team leader / department manager
- You're ambitious and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within the company
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Immaculate personal presentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and passionate hotel.