Restaurant & Events Supervisor 4* 1 Rosette Hotel Live in Avail
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary £ 9.00
- Share of tips
- Staff discount throughout the group,
- Life Assurance benefit & stakeholder's pension.
This is a busy 21 bedroom hotel, including a Bar, Courtyard & Restaurant. The hotel is a sought after wedding venue catering for up to approximately 100 weddings a year plus private events of up to 100 people.
If you are an experienced & enthusiastic Restaurant & Events Supervisor we want you to come and join this friendly team at this beautiful 4* 1 Rosette hotel in Oxfordshire.
As Restaurant & Events Supervisor; Duty Management training will be given as you will be fully responsible for the hotel in some instances.
Ideal Candidate for the Restaurant & Events Supervisor role:
- Previous experience in similar role - team leader / department supervisor
- Strong floor based experience of weddings & events
- Excellent motivational and engagement skills
- You're ambitious and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within a company that recognises people as their greatest asset
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Forward thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Team player
Some of the responsibilities of the Restaurant & Events Supervisor are as follows:
- Food & Beverage operations
- Duty Management
- Provide support to the Assistant Managers
- Assist with the coordination of the Restaurant departments
- Customer Relations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and passionate hotel!
Live in accommodation is available if required.
Apply for Restaurant & Events Supervisor 4* 1 Rosette Hotel Live in Avail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly