Domestic Assistant - Central Middlesex Hospital
- To carry out the various daily, weekly & periodic cleaning duties required under the contract service level agreement and follow the cleaning schedule as directed by your line manager
- To ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. COSHH, uniforms & PPE, manual handling, fire procedures
- To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Manager at the earliest opportunity
- To maintain a clean, safe & hygienic working environment at all times
- To achieve the relevant cleaning quality & productivity targets
- If assigned domestic/housekeeping duties these will include general cleaning of the house, washing up, bed making, washing, ironing and tasks of a similar nature
- Cleaning duties are physical activities which will include pushing cleaning trolleys, manual handling and using cleaning equipment in line with health & safety training
The successful Domestic Assistant will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Committed to high levels of customer care
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
- Able to undertake a range of manual cleaning duties
- Health & Safety – Follows the right procedures & challenges unsafe behaviour
- Good command of English language
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.