This facility caters for many hungry people, therefore you will be working as part of a team of people who are integral to the smooth running of the kitchen. We require someone who is flexible in their working approach.
BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital are currently looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter based on a permanent basis, contracted to 35 hours weekly. You will be part of a friendly and hard working team.Main responsibilities
- Automated and manual dishwashing
- Supporting delivery and stock storage
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe
- Additionally there may be some basic food preparation
- Good people skills
- Passion about proving great service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and an eye for detail
- A 'Can do' attitude
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.