Deputy Facilities Manager - Royal Surrey Hospital
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors? An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community?
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate? We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We have an opportunity for a facilities professional to come and join the team at the Royal Surrey Hospital, managing the soft FM department, specifically the domestic & portering.Main responsibilities
As our Deputy FM Manager, you will be responsible for managing the the soft FM services on site, predominantly domestic & portering streams. The management of all client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance.
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of the contract, to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
You will be responsible for effectively managing the Soft Service Team - equipment, resources and third-party sub-contractors, ensuring the FM operation is in accordance with Nationally Recognised Cleaning Standards, the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures.Ideal candidate
We are looking for applications from candidates with;
- Proven experience in leading, managing successful teams in a soft facilities management sector preferably within the NHS environment
- Proven ability to delivery consistently high results over an extended period of time
- A passion for delivering high quality FM Services
- Excellent understanding of performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiple services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written