Compass Group have exciting opportunities for an experienced kitchen porter. We are looking for experts in back of house service who want to grow their kitchen porter experience. As a kitchen porter you will be working on a relief basis for Compass Group who have over 8000 sites across the UK. We are looking for a kitchen porter who strives for perfection and is ambitious for delivering world class service to our customers.
Kitchen porter shifts may vary, you can work as much, or as little as you wish. Working through Compass Group comes with a range of benefits including;
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment
We are looking for a flexible and adaptable kitchen porter. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- Thrives on providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large or small team
- Support the team to achieve their targets
We are the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. We deliver temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients.