Senior Event Manager
Are you an experienced Events Manager looking to develop your career within a fast-paced and genuinely exciting venue? Do you have an interest in hospitality and food? Our Levy UK Business currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Event Manager to join us onsite at ExCel London.
Levy UK is the name behind legendary experiences and powerful partnerships with the UK’s most iconic and unique venues, we are proud to be working with ExCeL London, the exhibition and international convention centre. ExCel London is the host venue for a variety of events from award winning exhibitions and conferences to international association meetings, product launches, banquets, award ceremonies, sporting events and great days out.Package description
Up to £30,000
5 out of 7 days - flexibility required
Exciting opportunity with lots of development within this large, event based venue!Main responsibilities
As the Senior Event Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our Client, selling, developing, organizing and managing the premium events ranging from exhibitions, conferences and large scale events. The Senior Event Manager will actively work as part of the Sales and Events Team to increase and enhance the level of Sales. You will be responsible for:
- Being an escalation point for Event Manager queries and duties.
- Managing the team of 3-4 Event Managers and ensuring they are working towards deadlines and expected standards
- Proactively upselling our services through various techniques and ensuring you both meet and exceed the customer needs expectations
- Operating and maintaining the systems for client ordering and all related processing, ensuring the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients during coordination, execution and evaluation stages of services
- Liaison with oversees clients, coming up with new and innovative ways to communicate and effectively upsell our space to our unique and presitigious clients
To be right for us, you will have existing experience within event management, event planning and a strong understanding of catering. You will be computer literate with experience using excel, databases and PowerPoint. This person needs to be confident, personable and able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels with excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in hospitality or Exhibition/Conference centres.About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.