Reception Night Time Team Member
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
We are seeking a Hotel night reception team member to join our enthusiastic team at The Sunley Hotel ,University of Northampton at the new Waterside Campus.
The working pattern is on the 4 nights on 4 nights off basis. at £8.75 per hour.
Duties include the following;
To ensure that all the Hotel standards, administration, cash control, stock control, Safety and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures. To provide a safe environment for our guests. To ensure Reception area is well presented and operated in an efficient manner. To carry out all administrative duties to company standard.
To prepare and set up continetal breakfast services for our guests when required.
To ensure efficient running of the functions and services at required times. To ensure all beverages and food is available at the correct times
- to deal with any guest concerns promptly and efficiently
- to be a direct point of contact for all guests
- to supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards ensuring that attention is paid to client care to guarantee that all visitors receive the highest quality of service and attention.
- has previous experience in a similar role.
- demonstrates excellent English Language communication skills and numeracy skills
- has strong organisational skills
- uses own initiative in challenging situations and under pressurised conditions