Customer Service Assistant - Nights
Customer Service Assistant-Nights
Looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Customer Service Assistant to join our team.Package description
- £11.48 per hour. 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 10pm-6:30am .
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Customer Service Assistant- Nights will perform a variety of tasks associated with setting up the pantry ready for service as set by the supervisor and manager.
Other duties may include; cleaning tasks, replenishing stock, accepting and checking deliveries, including movement of deliveries – as well as temperature and quality checks. You will also understand the products and rotations as well as master the use of the computerised storage system.Ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Demonstrate an interest in, and understanding of, issues relevant to the business and keep knowledge up to date.
- Effectively diagnoses problems and thoroughly analyses information to guide decision- making.
- Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues and teams across organisational boundaries. Participates as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to deliver positive results.
- Works comfortably and effectively in a dynamic and change environment; is receptive to new ideas and responds to workplace changes with flexibility and optimism.
If our Customer Service Assistant-Nights position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.