Hospital Porter - Northwick Park Hospital
We currently have an exciting opportunity for talented Hospital Porters. You will join our highly motivated and focused team who deliver outstanding customer service. Our Portering Team provides a portering service to all patients, consultants and visitors.Main responsibilities
The role has a high level of customer contact and is extremely varied:
- Transferring patients throughout the hospital
- Delivering stock and equipment around the hospital
- Control and removal of clinical waste in line with our safety policy
- Excellent communication skills and a very high standard of customer service
- Committed, hard-working and willing to go the extra mile for our patients
- Flexible, reliable and able to work under pressure
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with ward staff.
- Awareness of high patient cares standards
If our Hospital Porter position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.