Site Services Manager - Ealing Hospital
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We are looking for a talented individual to come on board and join the team as our new Site Services Manager, based at Ealing Hospital
Ealing Hospital is a district general NHS hospital, part of London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust.
As our Site Service Manager, reporting into the general manager, you will manage both the domestic & portering divisions at the hospital. You will effectively lead a team of 110 to deliver contract excellence across those services at the hospital. Constantly developing this contract, making improvement where necessary, building a detailed succession plans throughout your teams.
This role is hands on opportunity and you will be client facing and managing the key stakeholder relationships.Ideal candidate
What we will be looking for in applications are;
- An excellent understanding and experience of Soft Facilities Management Services – specifically domestics and portering delivered in the healthcare sector
- A strong customer service ethos
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels & the development of high performing teams
- Experience of leading successful and ongoing continuous improvement programmes
- A track record of regular achievement of both financial and personal objectives
- First class presentation skills, both verbal and written