We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
A rare opportunity has arisen for the Sous Chefs role at Direct Line Group in Bristol City Centre
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our passionate and focused team, who embodies CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.
- Assist theChef Manager in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ready to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Chef Manager
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Experience working in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Have experience of leading a small team or section
- Ability to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude