Print and Post Administrator
Print and Post Administrator
Looking for a new opportunity as a Print and Post Administrator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Print and Post Administrator to join our team to be responsible for co-ordination of post and reprographics services.Package description
- £12.98 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Print and Post Administrator will undertake the following duties:
- Responsible for ensuring accurate stationery stock is ordered in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring paper is ordered in good time for MFD’s around site
- Ensuring sufficient stock of MFD consumables is held at both sites
- Ensure stock is ordered for reprographics purposes
- Completing detailed monthly stock take against all stationery items held
- Controlling all workflow, with a clear system of evidencing adherence to SLA
- Ensuring all works receive accurate quote
- Collating all recharge information on a daily basis
- Collation and submission of recharge information for reprographic works
- Collation and submission of recharge information for post items
- Providing trend analysis as required across all aspects of Post and reprographics, including stationery spend, workflow, equipment issues etc
- Arranging contractors to attend to repair and maintain VWG equipment
- Maintaining fault logs for all VWG equipment
- Provide management information to 14Forty Management or Client as requested digitally or face to face
- Flexibility to undertake other ad hoc requests as required such as supporting with postal duties around site
- Supporting client and Soft Services manager as required with any management information relating to supplier contracts
- Adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Working to strict SLA’s and KPI
A basic knowledge of post& reprographics activities and systems would be an advantage. An appreciation for client confidentiality and working in a professional environment is vital.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective communicating skills at all levels.
- A methodical and well organised approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good computer and administration skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to prioritise.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills,
- Experience in Microsoft office software.
If our Print and Post Administrator position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.