Looking for a new opportunity as a Catering Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Catering Assistant to pursue the following duties
- Food production
- Front and back of house services
- Any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To accept payment and give change to customers, including operating a till
- £X per hour. X hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Catering Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standard
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Prepare, produce and serve food to our brand standard
If our Catering Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.