We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for CH&Co Livery. We are looking for a General Manager to manage one of our City Livery Halls which combines traditional Livery Catering with a strong Commercial business.
You will need to have strong leadership skills, financial acumen and a passion for food. Our reputation in the City is unparalleled and we are looking for an individual to enhance this..Main Responsibilities:
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
- To continually strive to offer new food trends and ideas to the client with the overall purpose of developing exciting menus and ensuring that the unit is continually offering new products and stays ahead of our competitors.
- Organise work throughout the unit in a manner that facilitates efficient customer service and profitable operations
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To ensure through effective communication, that all unit employees consistently demonstrate an excellent level of customer care, selling techniques, merchandising skills and knowledge of current promotions
- To ensure recruitment, induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in the units. Full job performance of all employees to be achieved through accordance with company employment and equal opportunities policies. Appropriate records must be kept.
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care.
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation’s Manager.
- To maximise sales generation through effective implementation of CH&Co marketing plans. To grow the business in the unit through maximising uptake and spend per head
- To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients (where possible) and are from nominated suppliers using purchasing policy and price file on company intranet
- To maximise profit conversion through ensuring tight control of resources and cash control.
- Investigate revenue shortfalls and cost overspends relating to financial results for the unit and take action as necessary
- To ensure every possible effort is made to achieve unit turnover and profit targets
- To initiate and implement action plans appropriate to the achievement of the unit budget.