Chef De Partie / Snr Commis £22k - NN12
5 days left
- Full Time
Chef De Partie or Snr Commis Chef looking to take their next step.
This location is commutable from Bicester, Banbury,Buckingham, Nothampton and Milton Keynes
Salary is £22k
Holidays 28 days per annum
This beautiful Hotel & Spa is undergoing major investment and expansion. It really is a great time to join the team.
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND JOB ROLE:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Senior Chef and Sous Chefs to prepare food, supervise and take part in the day to day running of the section.
- Ensure that a high standard of preparations and presentation is achieved before any dish leaves the kitchen.
- Makes sure and checks that all mis-en-place is up to date and liaise with other sections with their mis-en-place and wastage.
- Check weekly function sheets and order enough stores.
- Check kitchen beverage stock and control daily.
- Oversees staff on the section, training on the job, and ensure that the section runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Delegate staff in their duties and keep up standards in health, safety and hygiene.
- Is generally alert for opportunities to improve the profitability of the section.
- Reports and hygiene problems including pest sightings to the Senior Sous Chef or Sous Chefs.
- Reports and defective machinery or equipment immediately to the Sous Chef.
- Be constantly aware of new ideas and create new dishes in the F & B outlets.
- Ensure that all food items are date stamped.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline to reduce waste and accidents. Report all faults, errors, complaints and compliments to the Senior Chef on duty.
- Prepare hot dishes for staff meals when requested.
Apply for Chef De Partie / Snr Commis £22k - NN12
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly