Head Chef Vacancy
7 days left
- Full Time
The Dog & Partridge, Marchington, Nr Uttoxeter ST14 8LJ
Head Chef required for popular Staffordshire pub/restaurant
The Dog & Partridge is a busy, well-established destination restaurant located in a pretty village on the Derbyshire/Staffordshire border. We are proud to serve quality, homemade food cooked from scratch and to a high standard, using locally sourced ingredients where possible.
We are looking to recruit a fully qualified, experienced and motivated Head Chef, able to put his/her own culinary stamp on the restaurant.
- Passionate about producing freshly cooked, homemade food?
- Experienced in working in a busy kitchen?
- Friendly, welcoming and approachable?
- Keen to take on a challenging role?
- Reliable, honest and hardworking?
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in:
- Managing a kitchen and maintaining best practices
- Setting menus and food prices
- Ordering and monitoring supplies
- Ensuring food hygiene requirements/regulations are strictly monitored and appropriate records kept up to date
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach to co-workers and customers.
We can offer temporary Live-in, and will assist with eventual sourcing of own accommodation.
Competitive salary based on experience.
If this positions interests you, please can Paul on 01283 820394
Apply for Head Chef Vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly