Head Chef Vacancy
The Dog & Partridge, Marchington, Nr Uttoxeter ST14 8LJ
Head Chef required for popular Staffordshire pub/restaurant
The Dog & Partridge is a busy, well-established destination restaurant located in a pretty village on the Derbyshire/Staffordshire border. We are proud to serve quality, homemade food cooked from scratch and to a high standard, using locally sourced ingredients where possible.
We are looking to recruit a fully qualified, experienced and motivated Head Chef, able to put his/her own culinary stamp on the restaurant.
- Passionate about producing freshly cooked, homemade food?
- Experienced in working in a busy kitchen?
- Friendly, welcoming and approachable?
- Keen to take on a challenging role?
- Reliable, honest and hardworking?
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in:
- Managing a kitchen and maintaining best practices
- Setting menus and food prices
- Ordering and monitoring supplies
- Ensuring food hygiene requirements/regulations are strictly monitored and appropriate records kept up to date
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach to co-workers and customers.
We can offer temporary Live-in, and will assist with eventual sourcing of own accommodation.
Competitive salary based on experience.
If this positions interests you, please can Paul on 01283 820394